The totally awesome College Girl Can’t Cook tagged me for the Pink Tree Award, which is pretty fabulous because I love getting awards. 😀
So the gist here is that I get to tell you 15 things about myself and then pick 15 people to pass the award on to. As much as I love getting awards, I always agonize over the ‘who to pass it on to’ part.. I typically forget people.. so if you’re awesome (and you probably are) and your blog is not here… then forgive me for excluding you.
Things About Me:
1) My cats are typically my kitchen helpers (in that they typically shed somewhere on my kitchen table or on the counters and beg for food)
2) I was vegetarian for about a year and a half.
3) My dad fired me from my first job. (It’s a long and random story)
4) I have big feet.
5) I am incapable of properly cooking rice without my rice cooker.
6) I didn’t really develop an interest in cooking until I was 25.
7) Sometimes leftovers sit so long in my fridge that I’m so afraid to open the tupperware that I consider throwing it out.
8) I didn’t think that 15 random things would be so hard to come up with.
9) I was born in Puerto Rico.
10) I still have the stuffed bear that my childhood bff gave me in second grade. It made the move across country with me.
11) I moved across country, sight unseen.
12) I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up..which is concerning since I am grown up.
OK. I quit. 12 is enough. So guess what. Only 12 blogs get my fancy pink tree award. I am a little OCD so I require balance. And.. in no particular order!
12) Fed Up Food
.. I know.. I forgot your blog, and now you hate me. Sorry.
Anyway. Awards make me smile. Time for me to go pass it on! Let the linking begin!